Mar 1, 2013

Farewell

February is never my favorite month, in fact, it’s the time of the year when I get super cranky. It’s been a tough month; I had to say goodbye to many things,

including my three-year-old laptop, my favorite spatula, and some other things.

However, that didn't stop me from baking.
For the past two weeks, I've made some waffle cookies,

Some Pâte à Choux

and fill them with some ice cream, which I don't have any picture of. But I can promise you they were to die for.

and some ice cream in Ginger Cookie Cups

Some yummy crunchy cookie bars

the recipe can be found here.
I replaced the jam with some butterscotch and chocolate chips

Bake it at 350F for 20 minutes, and you got yourself some kickass cookie bars.

Finally, last week I made some blondies for my special friends


They sure made some grumpy people smile.

Take that February!

It’s sad to have to let go of the things that were once so good, but sometimes things just don't work out the way we want them to, so accept it and take it for what it is.

Goodbyes might not be all that bad. It can be a good thing, when it’s a chance to start again.

So goodbye,
for nowz

1 comment:

  1. Wish you a Very Happy Halloween, Happy Diwali and Happy New Year, We like this food, and we like to invite you to upload your unusual delicious & unexplored recipe on Find best dishes at restaurants in Ahmedabad

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Loading...