Dec 19, 2012

Stupidest Thing I've Ever Done.


Well, one of the stupidest things I’ve ever done.

For my product design class I had been experimenting with savory ice cream. After getting the final flavors down, I worked on the packaging for it for a long time.
At one point I bought some mini Haagen-Dazs ice cream because I needed the containers. And for some stupid reason, I made those ice cream into muffins.
Don’t get me wrong, those muffins are delicious, but I could have just eaten all the ice cream by myself and not share it with anyone.

Dumbest thing I’ve ever done.
And now I’m gonna share this stupidly easy recipe with those of you weirdos who prefer eating ice cream in muffin form. Jk… not really.
Ice Cream Muffins
Ingredients:
2 C softened ice cream (any flavor)
2 C self-rising flour (recipe followed)
1 C chocolate chips
Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. Mix together softened ice cream, flour, and chocolate chips




fill muffin tins 1/2 - 2/3 full with batter. They do rise a lot

Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the top of the muffins start to crack.


Self-Rising Flour
- Mix together 2 C all-purpose flour, 3 tsp baking powder, and 1 tsp salt.

I’m curious to know who would actually make these, but I guess I just did another stupid thing by posting this on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog