Sep 24, 2012

Jam Tart


After taking a three month break, I am back!
Before I went home for summer vacation, I made a delicious tart that’s can be made in less than an hour.

I started with preheating the oven to 375F; and then take some tart dough that I made, which you could simply replace with the store-bought pie dough, and gently press the it into your tart pan

and then spread some homemade or store-bought jam over the dough.

Take the rest of the tart/pie dough, and slice them into pieces and place over the jam. Try to make it pretty like David Lebovitz and Smitten Kitchen
I used two kinds of tart dough, the pieces in the center are left over sugar cookie dough; it gave the tart some extra sweetness, which was perfect for a sweet tooth like me.


Bake the tart at 375F for 20-25 minutes, or until the crust starts to brown.

Slice them up and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog