Another yummy treat I made inspired by the banana pudding. Used Graham crackers instead of wafer
Graham Cracker Pudding
1 (3.4oz) box instant vanilla pudding mix
1 ½ C milk, whole, 2%, or fat free
½ (14oz) can sweetened condensed milk
½ C heavy whipping cream, whipped until stiff peaks
2 tbsp ground coffee
1 tsp espresso powder
about 8 sheet of Graham crackers, broken up
1. In a large bowl, beat together pudding mix and milk until no lumps. Put in fridge for 5-10 minutes, or until it’s slightly firm.
2. Add in condensed milk and mix well. Then fold in whipped cream until incorporated. With fresh whipped cream, you have to be more careful not to deflate it, so don’t over mix.
3. Take 1/3 of the pudding and mix with ground coffee and espresso powder, set aside.
4. Put some cracker pieces in the bottom of each cup;
put a dollop of the vanilla pudding, repeat until cups are half way full. Spoon a dollop of the coffee pudding, then the crackers, and then vanilla pudding, cracker, pudding, etc. Finish with enough vanilla pudding to cover everything.
5. Put these babies in the fridge for at least 6 hours. Make sure you don’t skip this step! You want the wafers to soak up all the goodness
* You can adjust the amount of the pudding and crackers base on your personal preference.
* If you’re not a big fan of coffee, you can skip step 3 and use vanilla pudding instead; but I strongly recommend it, otherwise the flavor might be too bland. You can also add other “toppings”, like chocolate fudge.