One of my favorite desserts.
Banana+Nilla Wafers+custard = heaven
I know it’s hard to believe that a yummy treat can be made with only three ingredients. But believe me, I’m not the only person who thinks so.
2 (3.4oz) box instant vanilla pudding mix
3 C milk, whole, 2%, or fat free
1 (14oz) can sweetened condensed milk
1 (8oz) container Cool Whip, thawed (about 3 C)
1 Box Nilla Wafer
4-5 medium bananas, ripe
1. In a large bowl, beat together pudding mix and milk until no lumps. Put in fridge for 5-10 minutes, or until it’s slightly firm.
2. Add in condensed milk and mix well.
Then fold in Cool Whip until incorporated.
3. Put a Nilla Wafer in the bottom of each cup;
put a dollop of the vanilla pudding
and then a few slices of bananas.
Put another wafer, a dollop of pudding, then wafers again, and then finish with enough pudding to cover everything.
5. Put these babies in the fridge for at least 6 hours. Make sure you don’t skip this step! You want the wafers to soak up all the goodness
* You can adjust the amount of the pudding, banana slices, and wafers base on your personal preference.