Mar 12, 2012

Liebster Blog Award

I've had this blog for not too long, maybe 5 or 6 months. Although I'm not an export, I really enjoy writing about food, well mostly sweets. It's really exciting whenever I see someone comments on my post, especially if it's someone I didn't know.
Jessie commented on my Flapjack Week post a few days ago and gave me the Liebster Blog Award. Seeing comment made my day, and I'm truly grateful. Thank you so much Jessie!

How the Liebster Blog Award works:
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
3. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed
5. Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.

The next 5 people I've picked are:
1. Air Sweetener
2. Bogart Loves
3. Rice Bowl Tales
4. Simple Menu
5. Bernice's Kitchen

By the way, I just watched Julie & Julia for the third time. I like the movie because Meryl Streep is in it, she is just a wonderful actress. Also, there's so much food and cooking in the movie, I just have to like it.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go lie down on the grass and dream about food while reading my new recipe book I just got yesterday. I'm not a big fan of Ms. Stewart, but I have to buy this book for its title, it's called Desserts, how can I not?

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm, do you want to know why I chose you? When I was in your age, I didn't know much cooking at all & only started cooking seriously in last Sep. I'm so much older than you & I like your efforts in baking & making so much of food! it doesn't matter whether they taste good or not; they look good or not; what matters is the effort, that's why I pick you! Let's us keep baking more & more desserts in the future! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog