Mar 3, 2012

Lava Cake Again

I love feeding people, I do. It makes me happy. When I have people over, I often ask them, “are you hungry? Can I make you something?” and if they say they’re extremely hungry, I’d go make an omelet or scrambled eggs because those are one of the few savory things I know how to make. However, if they’re not starving I’d think real hard and try to figure out what could please them the most.

Few nights ago I was hanging out with a few friends, and we got hungry and were craving for chocolate, so I made chocolate lava cake again!
I think it might be one of the easiest and fastest dessert to make, and it definitely satisfies my craving for chocolate.

I used the same recipe I used last time.

coat the mold with sugar... so pretty!
chocolate goo.... you have no idea how bad I wanted to eat the batter...
weeeeeee!
"Forget love, I'd rather fall in chocolate."
enjoy 

2 comments:

  1. These sound wonderful. I make a butterscotch lava cake that you might also enjoy. This is my first visit to your blog, so I took some time to browse through your earlier entries. I'm so glad I did that. I really like the food and recipes you share with your readers and I'll definitely be back. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so so much, Mary. your comment just made my day:) and I'll definitely check out those butterscotch lava cake

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog