Mar 7, 2012

Flapjack Week

It was pancake week two weeks ago and I ate so many pancakes with my friends. It was great.
Yeah I know it’s been two weeks, I’ve been busy procrastinating.

We had some with strawberries...
(I always forget to take pictures before I take a huge bite of my food...)

We also had some burnt pancakes
some butt pancakes
and some giant pancakes
of course I forgot to take pictures of it before I stuff my face with it.

I wanted to make pancakes from scratch but my roommate has a huge box of pancake mix sitting in the cabinet, so I helped her used it up. I love food holidays, it's too cute.
I wish they have truffle week, or Hint o' Lime week, or chocolate lava cake week, I'd be satisfied.

enjoy 

1 comment:

  1. Hi, girl, I had problem leaving message in your blog b4 but luckily I can do it now! If you have time, please drop by my blog to claim the Liebster Blog Award. I've given 1 to you who deserves it. The Liebster Blog Award can be found in my HK Trip Part I!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog