Feb 24, 2012

Chocolate Candy Cookies

I hate fun size candies, don’t you? It’s such a tease! It’s not fun, not fun at all.
I love big candies and big cookies, so I made giant candy cookies. I was very happy when I ate it. 我死而無憾

So I made my favorite sugar cookie dough as the base of this giant cookie.
When the cookie dough was chilling in the fridge, preheated the oven to 350F and line my 8-inch cake pans with some parchment paper and grease them again with butter.
I didn’t do this for the first cookie, and the melted chocolate candies stuck to the bottom of the pan and I couldn’t get the whole cookie out without breaking them. I had no choice but to eat it all by myself.
By the way, It’s better to use a shallow pie pan, but I don’t have one.
Chopped up some chocolate candies, yummy… I did not eat any of those chocolate, really.
Spread 1/3 of the cookie dough in a cake pan.
Sprinkle those candies over the cookie dough
and lightly pat them down.
Bake them for 20-22 minutes or until golden brown.
You’re kitchen should smell like heaven right now.

I had a little batter left after making three giant cookies, so I made some chocolate sandwich sugar cookies.
After baking the cookies for 8 minutes, put chocolate candies on half of them and put them back in the oven for 1 minute. The chocolate will become shiny and beautiful. Try not to eat it right now, please be patient like me.
Now put another cookie on top and make them into cookie sandwiches.


so yummy…
enjoy 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog