Feb 23, 2012

Chelsea Markt

A few days ago a friend of mine took me to Chelsea Market, and I fell in love with it instantly. I’ve lived in New York for almost three years and I can’t believe this was the first time I’ve gone been there. It is just fantastic; I’d go there everyday if I have the time to. Amy's Bread 麵包師傅!
they're so happy hehe
weighing the bread dough... oh hey chinese tattoo!
and then there's the Lobster Place I didn't actually get a picture of the lobsters, but I got a picture of a cool asian chef cutting sushi... nomnom
mmm seafood.....
I have no idea what this is but it instantly reminded me of the bamboo copter from Doraemon Takecopter!竹蜻蜓
and then we saw the biggest food sample ever. the whole piece of grilled cheese! mmmm....
Chelsea Market has become one of my favorite places in New York, and I want to go back now!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. few days ago i just saw this on one of my fav. bloggers: http://www.bloglovin.com/m/238332/397187925/b/238332/aHR0cCUzQSUyRiUyRmZlZWRwcm94eS5nb29nbGUuY29tJTJGJTdFciUyRlN0eWxlU2NyYXBib29rJTJGJTdFMyUyRlI1NFMxWkFwVXlVJTJGdmlkZW8tY2hlbHNlYS1tYXJrZXQuaHRtbA==

      Delete
  2. awesome! thanks for sharing. watching that video makes me wanna go back to the market now!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog