these are the easiest cupcakes to make, but I made some chocolate cupcakes just now, and they were so easy and can be made in a short time.
Cheaters’ Surprise Cupcakes
1 (18.25oz) box chocolate cake mix
1 1/3 C milk
3 eggs, slightly beaten
1/3 C canola oil
Peanut butter cookie dough
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. Form peanut butter cookie dough into 1-inch balls, and then put them in the freezer while you make the cupcake batter
3. In a bowl mix together milk, eggs, and oil. Add mixture to the cake mix. Beat with a whisk for about 5 minutes. (If you’re using an electric mixer, beat it for about 2 minutes)
4. Spoon about 1-2 Tbsp cake batter into the cupcake liner to cover the bottom of the cupcake liner, place the cookie dough into the center, spoon more batter until they’re 2/3 full
5. Bake them for 15-16 minutes
* Make sure you freeze the cookie dough before you put them in the cupcakes and bake them; otherwise the cookie becomes very dry.
* Don’t bake them longer than 16 minutes, they will get too dry
You can try different combination of the cake and cookie dough.
Some of the combination I came up with:
Strawberry cupcakes with chocolate cookie dough
Strawberry cupcakes with brownies
Strawberry cupcakes with white chocolate macadamia cookie dough
Chocolate cupcakes with oatmeal scotchies dough
Chocolate cupcakes with cheesecake
Chocolate cupcakes with cranberry nut cookie dough
Lemon cupcakes with cheesecake
And I’m sure the classic chocolate chip cookie dough taste great with any flavor cupcake
There’s just so much possibility; go crazy!
These are so easy and fun to make; I think they’re the perfect to bring to parties or potlucks, too.