The day after I made those chocolate surprise cupcakes, I made another batch of surprise cupcakes; but this time I made vanilla cupcakes with chocolate cookie dough.
They were very delicious as well :)
Cheaters’ Surprise Cupcakes
1 (18.25oz) box vanilla cake mix
1 1/3 C evaporated milk
3 eggs, slightly beaten
1/3 C canola oil
Peanut butter cookie dough
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. Form peanut butter cookie dough into 1-inch balls, and then put them in the freezer while you make the cupcake batter
3. In a bowl mix together milk, eggs, and oil. Add mixture to the cake mix. Beat with a whisk for about 5 minutes. (If you’re using an electric mixer, beat it for about 2 minutes)
4. Spoon about 1-2 Tbsp cake batter into the cupcake liner to cover the bottom of the cupcake liner, place the cookie dough into the center, spoon more batter until they’re 2/3 full
5. Bake them for 15-16 minutes
* I’ve been using evaporated milk in place of milk in many cake and bread recipes, including this one. I think it taste better. 香噴噴!
Lovely Estee :)
The cookie dough sank to the bottom
because I was greedy and
put huge chunks of them on top of the cupcake batter...