Dec 21, 2011

Banana Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting



I made banana cupcakes again when my friend came visit over thanksgiving break. Last time I made those cupcakes and frosted them with chocolate cream cheese frosting. This time I made them again and frosted them with cream cheese frosting; and they were equally awesome.
The recipe can be found here!
Special thank to my dear friend for taking some pictures for me while I bake :)

Filling the mini muffin pan



Right outta' the oven!
I have been using Mexican chocolate discs in baking for a while now. It is made of cocoa nibs, sugar, cinnamon, and sometimes other spice. I substitute chocolate chips with it in cookies, cupcakes, muffins, quick bread, etc. It is absolutely amazing, it gives the baked goods more flavor; although it is sweeter than the regular chocolate chips, it is not overly sweet. Try it, you’ll be surprised.

Although it tastes amazing in baked goods, you don’t wanna eat it by itself, it just taste like sweetened cheap chocolate.
I bought this baby from Trader Joe's, and I'm so in love with it! I sprinkle some over these cupcakes, which makes them so stinking cute! anyways...
enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog