I LOVE chocolate. To me, everything tastes better with chocolate, everything. There are only a few things I love as much as chocolate; and fudge is one of them. I absolutely adore fudge, in fact I’ve never met anyone who doesn’t like fudge. They’re crazy if they don’t.
Triple Chocolate Fudge
2 Tbsp butter
2/3 C evaporated milk (I use low-fat)
1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme (I use Fluff)
1¼ C granulated sugar
¼ tsp salt
2 C semi-sweet chocolate
1 C dark chocolate chips
½ C white chocolate chips
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Line an 8x8 inch pan with aluminum foil and set aside.
2. In a saucepan, combine butter, evaporated milk, marshmallow creme, sugar, and salt. Cook on medium heat until mixture comes to a boil, reduce the heat to medium-low and cook for 5 minutes, stirring constantly. DO NOT STOP STIRRING!
3. After 5 minutes, remove pan from heat and stir in semi-sweet and dark chocolate chips until they’re melted and the mixture is smooth.
4. Add in vanilla extract and white chocolate chips. At this point, make sure the mixture is not too hot; you don’t want to melt the white chocolate chips!
5. Pour into the prepared pan and chill in the fridge for about an hour or until firm.
6. Cut into pieces and serve!
It is like Christmas in your mouth! I can't wait for Christmas!